THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("YOU" OR "LICENSEE") AND FIRMVIEW ASSOCIATED LTD AND ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES ("VMS SA"). BEFORE YOU CHOOSE THE "I AGREE" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS WINDOW, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
BY CHOOSING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON YOU ARE (1) REPRESENTING THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND HAVE THE CAPACITY AND AUTHORITY TO BIND YOURSELF AND YOUR EMPLOYER, AS APPLICABLE, TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT; AND (2) CONSENTING ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND/OR AS AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR EMPLOYER, AS APPLICABLE, TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR DO NOT REPRESENT THE FOREGOING, CHOOSE THE "I DO NOT AGREE" BUTTON, IN WHICH CASE YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You may not in any circumstances do any of the following on or in relation to the VMS SA:
1) Commit or encourage a criminal offence;
2) Send or receive any material which is offensive, or which we believe may be abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights;
3) act in any manner contrary to applicable law or regulation, or in any way that may in our opinion have an adverse effect on the VMS SA; insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus; corrupt data;
4) cause annoyance to others;
5) Use any domain name or mailbox name so as to infringe upon the rights of any other person whether in statute or common law, in a corresponding trade mark or name;
6) send or receive material protected by intellectual property laws or any other laws anywhere in the world unless you own those rights or have received all necessary consents;
7) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
8) Employ a misleading email address or name or falsify any information in any part of any communication, including without limitation any email or phone number;
9) hold VMS SA or any of its third party contractors liable in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability and/or performance of resources accessed through the Internet which, you acknowledge, are beyond the control and are not in any way warranted or supported by SVO or its third party contractors;
10) Nor permit any third party to do any of the above.
You have confirmed which of our services you wish to use and have browsed and agreed our prices page. Except for any free trial, this agreement continues for 6 months minimum and is then automatically renewed for a further 6 months and so on unless ended as set out below.
We give you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the agreed services for so long as this agreement lasts. All Intellectual Property Rights stay with whoever owns them at the moment before this agreement starts. Disassembly, decompilation or reverse engineering and other source code derivation of the software is prohibited. We do not allow the use of our services except by you for you. If you want us to change this, please contact us.
Warranties, guarantees and disclaimer
Limitation of Liability
We do not exclude or limit its liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury caused by any negligent act or omission or willful misconduct by us in connection with the provision of the services. In no event shall we be liable to you whether arising under this agreement or in tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or however arising, for any Consequential Loss. “Consequential Loss” shall for the purposes of this clause mean pure economic loss;
1) Losses incurred by any client of the Customer or other third party;
2) Loss of profits (whether categorized as direct or indirect);
3) Losses arising from business interruption;
4) Loss of business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings;
5) Losses whether or not occurring in the normal course of business, wasted management or staff time;
6) Loss or corruption of data.
7) Out total liability for any claim for indemnity or contribution shall not exceed the total fees paid by you to us during the preceding 12 month period.
Ending this agreement
We can end the service immediately if: You breach the Acceptable Use Policy You fail to make any payment due You breach this agreement You can end the service if: You do not say you want to continue after any free or test period that we agree You give notice received by us 90 days or more before a renewal date.
We can assign, transfer or subcontract any or all of our rights and obligations under this agreement at any time. These terms and your use of our services are governed by Greek law and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek court.